Holiday Rentals Terms & Conditions
4. Tourist Tax
The prices listed on thid website for Holiday Rentals are per week, unless otherwise specified. Prices may not reflect exact prices and they are subject to change without previous notice.
We will confirm your reservation once we have received your personal data and the initial deposit of 50% on the value of stay. Consider your reservation validated once you have received our confirmation.
Payments of deposits can be done by wire transfer or through internet. The transfer taxes are assumed by the customer.
The rest of the payment and security deposit for any breakages or damage should be done before the arrival day by wire transfer or through internet or the arrival day by credit card. We also accept the full payment in advance.
In the rental price are is not included the tourist tax collected by the Catalan government. This is €0.90 per person & day with a maximum of 7 days. 16 years old people or less are excluded.
At Check In time, the customer will be asked for a credit card in order to block the amount deposit for possible damages and property breakages as well as possible inventory losses. This amount depends on every property going from €150 to €200 and will be made through a credit card payment. The deposit return will be managed within the 7 days following the check-out, once we have verified that the property and its inventory is in the same state in which it was delivered, tidy and reasonably clean. In the event that there was any damage, the customer will be informed in detail of the costs incurred, which will be deducted from the amount to return.
The customer agrees to the following:
– Ensure the care of the property and leave it tidy and reasonably clean before departure.
– Immediately inform Zona Comunitaria Grup for any damage or loss.
– Pay all costs for damage, loss or damage to property.
– Allow access to the property Zona Comunitaria Grup or any of its agents for necessary maintenance.
– Respect the rules of the community.
– No sublease or lend / share ownership to third parties.
– Respect the non-smoking properties.
– You will be given keys to the property when Community Zone Grup has received the full payment.
– The property will be available for occupancy from 16:00h the arrival SATURDAY.
– Client must leave the property the departure SATURDAY before 11:00h (a.m.)
– Neither Zona Comunitaria Grup nor the owner accept any responsibility for damage, loss or similar to the property or belongings of the client / tenant, including physical injury, etc. produced by third parties or to other persons during the rental period.
– Neither Zona Comunitaria Grup nor the owner is responsible if the customer / tenant decides to leave before the end of your stay. No refunds will be made.
– Neither Zona Comunitaria Grup nor the accommodation owner will be responsible for any inconvenience caused to the customer in the case there was construction works in the area.
a) COVID-19 Cancellation policy: due to the pandemic caused by COVID-19, ZONA COMUNITARIA has modified its cancellation policy for 2020 vacation rentals season:
REFUND OF ALL AMOUNTS PAID ON ACCOUNT IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Contagion by Covid-19 of the person who made the reservation or of one of the occupants of the accommodation (medical certificate will be required).
- Restrictions on mobility in the country or area of origin due to Covid-19.
It can be canceled without penalty up to 15 calendar days before arrival if any of the above circumstances apply.
b) Cancellation due to Other Causes
– If the cancellation has been made with more than 60 days before the arrival day, a penalty of 30% of the total rent will be applied.
– If the cancellation has been made with less than 60 days before the arrival day, a penalty of 50% of the total rent will be applied.
– Once the cancellation was make, if the property cancelled became rented again, the total amount punished will be refund, less € 50.00, as a handling fee.